I’ve been meaning to share a new (to me) Fall face wash combination. I’m not walking away from my tried and true routine that includes regular use of @home peel pads (see link below to post on some faves in this category). But, as we transition to Fall and skin can start to show more signs of dryness, I needed something a bit more calming in my regular skincare routine.
Thankfully, I was introduced to this product while browsing the cutest beauty shop ever (Supple Apothecary in Orleans, MA) a few weekends back. The product is part of the REN Skincare line. A line I’ve been a fan of for some time now (most/all products are parabeen free, woohoo!), but had never tried this particular product.
What is it?
- REN’s EverCalm Gentle Cleansing Milk
- A creamy face wash that removes makeup and “the days dirt”
- Leaves skin feeling clean without feeling dry (i.e. no tight feeling), and no residue left behind which some creamy washes can do
How I use it?
- A few pumps and I massage it all over my face and neck
- Side note – love the packaging for this product, comes in a pump tube – sanitary and easy to travel with
- Sometimes I add a few drops of water – although the texture is pretty creamy and doesn’t necessarily need it
- After working it around, I use a warm (not hot! that’ll dry you out) face cloth to remove the product along with my makeup and days dirt
Between the cream wash and the warm wash cloth – my skin feels completely clean and fresh – ahhhhh!
I follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer
If you find your skin is dry or gets drier as seasons change, check out this combination. Or, perhaps you have more sensitive skin all around, this could be a good option for you.
The REN cream wash retails for $30 and can find at Dermstore, Sephora or Barney’s. It’s a reasonable price pt for a great product! Or click to buy here:
(Link to blog post on @home chemical peel pads that can be a great addition to your skincare routine: here)