I was bored with my standard body lotion…I was searching for something more exciting but it also needed to do its #1 job which is to moisturize my skin without leaving me feeling greasy.
During yet another trip to Sephora, I happened across a line of body butters by:
Pacifica packaging is bright and tropical…reading closer the line is paraben and sulfate free (as well as being ‘free’ of a few other chemicals). I was impressed with the variety of fun & distinct body butter scents.
7 scents in all (from Mango Grapefruit to Tahitian Gardenia)…running the gamut from fruity to floral. I was pulled towards the Hawaiian Ruby Guava which is a sweet, fruity smell:
What I like:
- It comes in a tube – easier to travel with, and it shrinks as the product gets used up – therefore, making it even more travel/gym bag-easy!
- The Hawaiian Ruby Guava smell is tropical and fun (so yummy & summer-y!!) – when first applied the smell is noticeable, but fades subtley over time. Which I like, I wasn’t looking for an overpowering smell
- It moisturized well! My skin stil lfeels nice, hours later
- It sunk into my skin/wasn’t greasy – which is huge, especially with body butters
- It comes in a 8 0z. tube @ $18 a pop – but it also comes in a small 2.5 oz. tube for $5. I went with this size because it’s purse friendly, and I wanted to try it out first before committing to the bigger size
- Paraben free! wooooopp
According to Sephora: Intensely moisturizing, protective, and full of skin-loving naturals, this Body Butter melts beautifully into skin providing rich, long-lasting hydration. Each is infused with one of Pacifica’s signature fragrance blends, which contain natural and essential oils. Free of sulfates, mineral oils, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, and artificial colors and 100% vegan with no animal testing.
- Link to travel size Pacifica Ruby Guava body butter: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P274508
Sephora also carries the perfume for each of the scents. I thought I’d share this fun product line. If you like more subtle scents, this might not be the line for you. But, if you’re looking for something fun that evokes imagines at beautiful flowers and tropical fruits – give this line a try.