As some of us look to revamp our work-out routine or at least get back at it after some indulging and lazy days, I thought I’d share a few work-out favorites.
(Links through-out the post, just click the underlined/hyperlinked product names)
- Victorias Secret Supermodel Cami Sport Bra – currently on clearance for $19.99 @ Victoriassecret.com
- Designed for lower impact sports (i.e. yoga or barre) I love this bra because it’s comfortable and for me, it has the right amount of support. The straps are adjustable so I tend to tighten when I’m ready to work out or need more support. The bra has removable padding so you don’t have to worry when it gets cold out, if you know what I mean. I have a couple of these bras and sometimes wear it to run errands or just hanging out because it has a flattering fit without underwire which can be uncomfortable
- Lululemon Run Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve – $68 @ Lululemon
- When the weather gets chilly, motivating yourself to ‘get out there’ and work out can be harder. I love this Lulu long sleeve top because it provides a warmer layer that I wear over my tank top. It is breathable and sometimes I wear it throughout my work out without overheating. I like that there is no zipper or hood to get in my way
- Reebok Women’s No Show Socks 6-pck – $18 Marshalls/TJ Maxx – also found online
- The Reebok No Show socks are comfortable with a bit of padding and just the right height so I don’t have to worry about ankle grabbing. I got a black pack the last time so that I can tell them apart from my 100s of white socks!
- Lululemon Wunder Under Crops – $78 @ Lululemon
- These are my go-to year-round. I tend to get too hot in the Lulu floor length pants. These crops hit my leg at the right point – mid/lowcalf. Sometimes crops that fall at the knee can be distracting or uncomfortable during your work out because they’ll bunch behind the knee. These crops fit great, no wedgies, never sheer. They wash well and will last you a long time – which is good because they’re a bit pricey
- IAMMAI Women’s Racer Tank – $45 @ Iammaiapparel.com
- This tank is definitely a splurge – but I love the inspirational/motivational messages on IAMMAI gear. When you look at it dead-on, it looks backwards – but in front of the mirror (i.e. while you’re working out and working hard) you can see the message the right way. The cotton is super soft and the cut is very flattering – and although working out shouldn’t be a fashion show – I’m definitely more motivated when I feel comfortable and confident in my work out gear
- The Twistband Headband – $4 @ thetwistband.com
- An absolute must when I work out is a good headband that doesn’t slip off. It keeps the loose hairs away from my face that can tickle and be distracting. The traditional Twistband headband is one of my favorites. It’s simple and stretchy – doesn’t loose stretch, isn’t too tight and stays in place. It comes in a bunch of different colors and patterns – super cute!
Do you have any work-out gear must-haves?